Ambitious, energetic and thriving #travel brand expands business with
finance role commencing September 2018.
Location: Derby, DE24 8BF
Contract: Full time or part-time (up to 40 hours per week, Mon to Fri)
Salary: Negotiable – subject to experience.
Start: September/October 2018 or subject to the candidate.
Perks: Free breakfast, lunch & fresh fruit every working day. Flexible working hours
We’re seeking a finance administrator to help deliver our portfolio of ski, sport, supporters and study travel packages to our Company’s exceptionally high standards. Reporting to and working alongside the Finance Manager, this full or part-time role will be designed around the applicant’s committed weekly hours
The candidate will support the daily operations of our fast-paced business. The successful applicant will be numbers-focused, organised, demonstrates a high attention to detail and has an appreciation of the travel industry. The role entails monitoring tours from a financial and commercial perspective, incorporating bookkeeping, producing legal documentation and auditing.
- Processing daily customer payments
- Producing customer documentation at booking
- Updating and monitoring various online systems on a daily basis
- Managing suppliers
- Processing supplier invoices
- Monitoring and reporting on daily gross profit movements
- Coordinating and processing various international currencies
- Assisting Finance Manager and Operations Manager with daily duties
- Assisting Data Protection Officer (DPO) on compliance matters
- High attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Vibrant personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn and develop
An ideal candidate may also have some of the following:
- Qualifications in business admin (or currently training)
- Qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping (or currently training)
- Experience in the tourism industry
- Experience in the accounting industry
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your knowledge in finance and the tour operating industry.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 27 AUGUST 2018.
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Attracting talent to our business remains at the forefront of MSG. This role may not be for you, but don’t let that stop you from showcasing your potential. We’ll find the right hours for the best people. Don’t let a 40h p/w role put you off if your life balance requires a role with less commitment.