Double Test 2 & 3 – The Kudu
Wales Tour to South Africa 2022
‘Double Test 2 & 3: The Kudu’ commences at the heart of South Africa’s Free State where Wales take on the Springboks in Bloemfontein.
Fly onwards to George where the Garden Route Game Lodge awaits for 2 x nights’ safari experience, including evening dinners.
Continue via bus to Cape Town via Stellenbosch to sample the country’s finest wines. Enjoy the Waterfront location as you begin exploration of Table Mountain, Cape Peninsular and attractions including Robben Island. This epic tour concludes with the final Test at Green Point where the Series winner may well be decided.
View other Wales rugby tour to South Africa 2022 packages here.
12 DAY ITINERARY | 7th – 18th July 2022
- Heathrow > Jo’burg (Direct)
- Jo’burg > Bloemfontein
- Bloemfontein > George
- Cape Town > Heathrow (Direct)
(Including all taxes)
- 4* Southern Sun (Bloemfontein – 2N)
- 4* Garden Route Game Lodge (2N)
- 4* Commodore Hotel / Cape Town Lodge (Cape Town – 5N)
(2 x nights on aircraft)
Excursions and Inclusions:
- Tour Managers
- 2 x MSG Pre-Test Events
- 2 x Springboks v Wales Test tickets
- Winelands Tour with lunch
- Cape Peninsular Tour
- Gold Restaurant, Cape Town
- Anglo Boer Museum
- 2 x Safari Game Drivers
- MSG Touring Kit
- Full ATOL and ABTA protection
7th – 18th July 2022
- Direct overnight flight to Jo’burg with British Airways
- Transfer to Bloemfontein internal flight. Anglo Boer Museum
- Springboks v Wales: Bloemfontein (inc pre-game event)
- Fly to George / Garden Route Game Lodge
- 2 x safaris and evening dinner
- Transfer to Cape Town via Stellenbosch (wine tour)
- Visit Table Mountain by cable car
- Cape Peninsular Tour including lunch
- Free day. Pre-game dinner at Gold Restaurant
- Springboks v Wales: Cape Town (inc pre-game event)
- Fly Cape Town to London (direct)
- Land Heathrow. End of tour.