Double Test 1 & 2 – The Leopard
Wales Tour to South Africa 2022
The ‘Double Test 1 and 2: The Leopard’ package takes in the first two Tests on Wales’ summer tour to South Africa.
You’ll visit the best of Jo’burg, Soweto and Sun City after experiencing Africa’s Big Five at the Pilanesberg Game Reserve adjacent to Sun City. Continue onwards to Pretoria (1st Test on 2nd July) and onwards to Cape Town in between Tests.
Celebrate in the Mother City with excursions to Stellenbosch, Cape Peninsular and Table Mountain – guided by your experienced MSG Tour Managers throughout.
Conclude in Bloemfontein for Test 2, enjoying a visit to the Anglo Boer Museum whilst there.
Our other Double Test packages for Test 2 and 3 include The Kudu and The Rhino.
14 DAY ITINERARY | 28th June – 11th July 2022
- Heathrow > Jo’burg (Direct)
- Jo’burg > Cape Town
- Cape Town> Bloemfontein
- Bloemfontein >Jo’burg > Heathrow (Indirect)
(Including all taxes)
- 4* Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, Pilanesberg Game Reserve (2)
- 4* Sheraton, Pretoria (2)
- 4* Commodore Hotel, Cape Town (4)
- 4* Southern Sun, Bloemfontein (3)
Excursions and Inclusions:
- Tour Managers
- 2 x MSG Pre-Test Events
- Springboks v Wales stand tickets x 2
- Winelands Tour with lunch
- Cape Peninsular Tour
- Game drives on safari
- Soweto Tour
- Apartheid Museum
- Anglo-Boer Museum
- MSG Touring Kit
- Full ATOL and ABTA protection
28th June – 11th July 2022
- Direct overnight flight to Jo’burg with British Airways
- Land and transfer to Pilanesberg Game Reserve. Evening safari
- Morning game drive / visit Sun City
- Transfer to Pretoria. Soweto Tour & Apartheid Museum
- Springboks v Wales: Loftus Versfeld (inc pre-game event)
- Fly to Cape Town
- Winelands tour with lunch
- Free day
- Cape Peninsular Tour including lunch
- Fly to Bloemfontein.
- Springboks v Wales: Bloemfontein (inc pre-game event)
- Anglo Boer Museum
- Fly to Johannesburg and on to London
- Land Heathrow. End of tour.
£4,421.25pp (Hospitality match tickets)