Opening Weekend Wales
Rugby World Cup 2023
7 DAYS | 7-13 September 2023
Join us in France for the opening fixtures of Rugby World Cup 2023.
These Opening Weekend packages include Eurostar tickets from London St Pancras to Paris as well as match tickets. See the mighty All Blacks battle it out with hosts, France at the Stade de France before heading down to Bordeaux’s wine country for Ireland and Wales’s opening fixtures.
Eurostar from St Pancras to Paris. Check in to hotel and explore with your Paris Visite Metro Pass
Free morning and afternoon. MSG’s L’Apero pre-game function prior to All Blacks v France in RWC2023 opening fixture (2100h kick off)
Option A: Stay in Paris for a night to take in Australia v Georgia
Option B: Take the TGV to Bordeaux for Ireland v Europe 2 (staying in Bordeaux)
Free morning in Bordeaux before L’Apero event. Wales v Fiji (21:00h)
11 & 12.9.2023
Free day. Optional visits to Arcachon and wine tasting / vineyard visits including lunch
Departure back to London via air from Bordeaux.
Browse our other ticket-inclusive Rugby World Cup 2023 packages here.
Transportation & Flights
- Eurostar train from London St Pancras to Paris
- Flight from Bordeaux to London.
- 2 or 3 nights’ hotel in Paris (B&B)
- Paris Visite Metro Pass
- 3 or 4 nights’ hotel in Bordeaux (B&B)
- Cat 4 match ticket: France v New Zealand
- Cat 4 match ticket: Australia v Georgia*
- Cat 4 match ticket: Ireland v Spain*
- Cat 4 match ticket: Wales v Fiji
- Official RWC2023 merchandise kit pack
- EXCLUSIVE access to MSG PRE-GAME APERO event
- French -speaking MSG Tour Managers
*Available when inclusive in package
- Travel insurance
3* Hotel – 2 nights Paris, 4 nights Bordeaux
(FRAvNZ + IREvEUR2 + WALvFIJ)