Quarter-Finals Marseille – Long Weekender
Rugby World Cup 2023
4 DAYS | 13-16 October 2023
Join us in France’s magnificent Marseille for an exciting weekend of Quarter-Final action.
QF1: Winner Pool C v Pool D Runner-Up
QF3: Winner Pool D v Pool C Runner Up
These 4 day breaks depart from London or Birmingham to Marseille via our chartered flight with 3* and 4* hotel options.
Each game day includes exclusive access to our L’Apero events with guests from the world of rugby to warm you up for that day’s encounter.
Flights & Transportation
- Return charter flight from London or Birmingham to Marseille
- Airport transfers in Marseille
- Rail transfers to and from matches – Avignon package only
- 3 x nights’ hotel in Marseille or Avignon (B&B)
- Cat 4 match ticket: Winner Pool C v Runner Up in Pool D (Marseille)
- Cat 4 match ticket: Winner Pool D v Runner Up in Pool C (Marseille)
- Official RWC2023 merchandise kit pack
- EXCLUSIVE access to MSG PRE-GAME APERO event
- French-speaking MSG Tour Managers
- Travel insurance
- Match Day Transfers
3* Hotel – Marseille
(*based on twin share)
Supplementary cost of £608 will apply to single rooms
4* Hotel – Avignon
Marseille, France’s main port, is known as the ‘Gateway to the Orient’. This cosmopolitan city, open to the world from its prime position on the Mediterranean Sea, has been an important cultural and commercial crossroads.
Energise whilst there with climb to Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde (‘Good Mother’) which overlooks the city, stroll through the legendary Panier district, or relish a bouillabaisse at the Old Port. Escape the bustle of the city by hiking the trails of the Sormiou or Sugiton calanques, rocky inlets which offer breath-taking views over the sea.
Known for its passion for sport, Marseille welcomes Rugby World Cup 2023 to the Stade Vélodrome, after the successful hosting of the 1998 FIFA World Cup, Rugby World Cup 2007 and UEFA Euro 2016. The undoubted highlight will be Vélodrome’s hosting of two Quarter-Final clashes across the weekend of 14-15 October 2023.
- Cathedrale La Major
- Old Port
- Panier District
- Hiking trails