Long Weekender – Nice | Rugby World Cup 2023
4 Days 15th – 18th September 2023
Follow ENGLAND to France’s sunny south as they kick off their Pool D campaign with back-to-back weekend fixtures. With arguably the most scenic opening game locations, fans are treated to games against Argentina (Marseille) and Japan (Nice) across the Côte d’Azur – the most glamorous of all Mediterranean playgrounds.
For those who haven’t the time to Double-Down on our 11-day package, fear not as we can get you into every game as part of our Long Weekender series. These 4-day breaks depart from London or Birmingham (on our exclusive charter) with 3* or 4* hotel options.
Each game day includes exclusive access to our L’Apero events with guests from the world of rugby to warm you up for that day’s encounter.
England fans may include Wales v Qualifier as an optional extra to round off exciting weekends on the wonderful French Riviera.
Take a look at our other offerings to follow England at Rugby World Cup 2023 here!
- Return flights from London or Birmingham to Nice* (with 15kg hold luggage)
- Airport transfers in Nice*
- *Above are included in our flight packages only
- 3 x nights’ hotel in Nice (B&B)
- Cat 3 match ticket: England v Japan, Wales v Final Qualifier Winner
- Official RWC2023 merchandise kit pack
- EXCLUSIVE access to MSG PRE-GAME APERO event
- French Speaking MSG Tour Managers
- Travel insurance
- Ticket to Wales v Qualifier (available on request)