England Long Weekender – Nice & Monaco | Rugby World Cup 2023
4 DAYS | 15-18 September 2023
Monaco needs little introduction as the playground of the rich and famous. You can experience everything offered by this principality over four stunning days at the impressive waterfront Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel.
Follow ENGLAND to France’s sunny south as they continue their Pool D campaign in neighbouring Nice. With arguably the most scenic opening game locations, fans are treated to a Pool D game versus Japan (Nice) on the Côte d’Azur – at 21:00h on Sunday 17th September 2023.
Our Long Weekender series depart from London or Birmingham (on our exclusive charter). Each game day includes exclusive access to our L’Apero events with guests from the world of rugby to warm you up for that day’s encounter.
England fans may upgrade their experience to include Wales v Qualifier on Saturday 16th September 2023 as an optional extra to round off an exciting weekend on the wonderful French Riviera.
Take a look at our other offerings to follow England at Rugby World Cup 2023 here!
- Return flights from London or Birmingham to Nice* (with 15kg hold luggage)
- Airport transfers in Nice
- Match day transfers
- 3 x nights’ bed and breakfast at the Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel, Monaco
- Cat 3 match ticket: England v Japan, Wales v Final Qualifier Winner
- Official RWC2023 merchandise kit pack
- EXCLUSIVE access to MSG PRE-GAME APERO event
- French Speaking MSG Tour Managers
- Travel insurance
4.5* Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel
Category 3 Tickets (inc. WAL v FQW)
(*based on twin share)
Supplementary cost of £558 will apply to single rooms