Double Down 4 & QF – England | Rugby World Cup 2023
11 DAYS – 6-16 October 2023
This Tour takes in England’s final Pool D game against Samoa at the Stade Pierre Mauroy, a venue likely to be cloaked in white shirts with proximity to the UK.
Continue south via train to the historical city of Lyon for two nights in between Marseille’s hosting of the Quarter Final matches of Pool C and D’s winners and runners-up. Tickets are included to both QF games over the weekend.
Our other England packages include Double Down 1 & 2, Double Down 2 & 3 (B), and Le Triple.
Flights & Transportation
- Eurostar from London St Pancras to Lille*
- TGV Train from Lille to Lyon and Marseille
- Airport transfer in Marseille*
- Charter flight from Marseille to London or Birmingham (with 15kg hold luggage)*
*Above are included in our eurostar/flight packages only
- 4 x nights’ hotel in Lille (B&B)
- 2 x nights’ hotel in Lyon (B&B)
- 4 x nights’ hotel in Marseille (B&B)
- Golden Tulip Euromed Hotel (4*) or similar
- Ibis Centre Gare Saint Charles Hotel (3*)
- Cat 4 match ticket: England v Samoa (Lille)
- Cat 4 match tickets: Quarter-Final 1 (Marseille)
- Cat 4 match tickets: Quarter-Final 3 (Marseille)
- Official RWC2023 merchandise kit pack
- EXCLUSIVE access to MSG PRE-GAME APERO events
- French-speaking MSG Tour Managers
- Travel insurance
- Match Day Transfers