The Springbok – South Africa 2021
Spanning 20 days across the whole Test series in South Africa, our ‘Triple Test: The Springbok’ package allows you to experience the rich culture and natural beauty of the Rainbow Nation without breaking the bank.
Flying DIRECT to and from South Africa with Virgin Atlantic, you can sit back and relax on your overnight flights knowing when you step off the plane, you’ll have arrived at your destination.
In between the Tests in Cape Town and Jo’burg, you will hop along the famous Garden Route and sip some wine in Stellenbosch.
Other Triple Test packages include The Ostrich and The Lion.
20 DAY ITINERARY | 22nd July – 10th August
- Heathrow > Jo’burg (DIRECT)
- Jo’burg > Port Elizabeth
- George > Cape Town
- Cape Town > Jo’burg
- Jo’burg > Heathrow (DIRECT)
(Including all taxes)
- Centurion Hotel, Centurion (x2)
- Kedar Heritage Lodge, Rustenburg (x2)
- Kelway Hotel, Port Elizabeth (x1)
- Wilderness Hotel, Wilderness (x1)
- President Hotel, Cape Town (x5)
- Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate, Stellenbosch (x2)
- ONOMO, Sandton (x3)
Excursions and Inclusions:
- Tour Managers
- 3 x MSG Pre-Test Events
- Welcome Dinner
- 2 x Safari Game Drive
- Winelands Tour with lunch
- Gold Restaurant, Cape Town
- Soweto Tour
- Apartheid Museum
- MSG Lions Touring Kit
- Full ATOL and ABTA protection
PACKAGE PRICE: £5130.22pp
After two years of planning we have crafted The Bok itinerary, a schedule fully inspected by six members of the MSG family on our February 2020 inspection trip to The Rainbow Nation.
More information about our other packages is available here: 2021 South Africa packages.