The MSG Way – South Africa 2021
The MSG Way is built on a passion to ‘deliver the unexpected.’ And, that will be no different in South Africa with our supporters’ tour in 2021.
South Africa 2021 represents an exciting challenge as we venture south to a land that is second nature to our business operations. Our growth in the supporters’ market provides wonderful economies of scale that brings immediate benefits to our travelling audience.
So, what is the MSG Way? It is being 100% committed to delivering the highest levels of customer excitement, engagement and all-round satisfaction in a country where the Pound holds significant strength.
The main chunk of this tour will be revealing all the hidden secrets of South Africa and Eswatini with a schedule that allows supporters to follow the quadrennial touring side against the revered Springboks.
Read about our inspection visit to South Africa in February 2020.
Our strategic tour goals
We will implement the MSG way in South Africa 2021 with the following tour goals:
- Create uniquely breathtaking travel experiences for the true Lions fan.
- Deliver our tours affordably and in keeping with the objectives and aims of our audience.
- Take our fans to the wonderful scenery, towns, villages and communities of this enchanting country and neighbouring Eswatini.
- Make a positive impression and leave a legacy through our community engagements
- Raise awareness of three outstanding charities and integrate our fans into their mission goals.
- Collaboratively achieve a fundraising total of ONE MILLION South African Rand (£56,000) that can make a significant difference to these charities’ mission. No matter what.
Join us on our journey across South Africa. Be part of our legacy to keep the fantastic people of this Rainbow Nation smiling.
Check out our South Africa 2021 Tour packages or sign up to our mailing list below.