19th MARCH 2022: From £598.00 per person
France v England 2022 Six Nations will be held in Paris, the final fixture of the famed ‘Super Saturday’ that is likely to feature the 2022 Six Nations winner.
Most of the Saturday evening French games kick off at 21:00h local time, allowing for a superb build up to a thrilling fixture at the Stade de France.
Enjoy this enticing fixture between sightseeing in this enchanting city. There’s simply so much to do for all types of tourist in one of the world’s most popular cities. From The Louvre to Eiffel Tower, Versailles to the River Seine, your long weekend offers plenty to see and do around the Six Nations rugby.
France v England 2022 Six Nations – Saturday 19th March (Kick off 21:00h)
Choose between our one, two or three night packages via Eurostar from London St Pancras
More information about the tour – use + icons to see more info
- MSG Tours representation in resort
- Return Eurostar service from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord
- B&B hotel in Paris
- France v England match tickets (Cat 4)
- Tickets for a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus in Paris
- Wine tasting session at a local restaurant
- Seine river cruise
- Montparnasse or Eiffel Tower tickets
- 3* hotel – 1 x night / 2 x day tour: £598.00
- 4* hotel – 1 x night / 2 x day tour: £614.00
- 3* hotel – 2 x night / 3 x day tour: £677.00
- 4* hotel – 2 x night / 3 x day tour: £707.00
- 3* hotel – 3 x night / 4 x day tour: £763.00
- 4* hotel – 3 x night / 4 x day tour: £809.00
(Based on Twin/double sharing)
Single rooms available at an additional supplement on request.
Exact departure times will be confirmed approximately eight weeks prior to departure.