Rugby Sports Tour to New York and Toronto
Sports Tour Overview
If you’re going to tour North America, do it in style by hitting up both Canada and the USA. That’s exactly what the players and supporters of Croesyceiliog achieved on their recent rugby tour to Toronto and New York, playing a game in each city as part of a 10-day tour.
Rugby has a rich pedigree of long-lasting friendships across the Atlantic. In August, the Welshmen hosted the tourists of Niagara Wasps RFC who returned the favour in May. A high-scoring game fell slightly in favour of the Welsh side, although that mattered little when factoring in the superb post-game hospitality afforded by their Canadian friends.
Five days in Canada were followed by four nights in The Big Apple, the schedule allowing plenty of time allocated to explore this majestic city. It was a thrilling encounter against New York’s Old Blue at the impressive Columbia University which left the tourists returning home with both a win and a loss from this eventful tour. Once again, the hosts excelled with gracious hospitality and a warm welcome for the tourists, highlighting exactly why so many teams choose to embark on a rugby tour to Canada and America with MSG.
Sports Tour Highlights
Our top picks ✅
- Watching live MLB Toronto Blue Jays action
- Competitive matches in both Canada and America✅
- Experiencing the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls✅
- Visiting CN Tower, Toronto
- Exploring New York’s iconic landmarks✅
Sports Tour Benefits
- Connecting with teams that the Club has previously hosted in Wales ✅
- Establishing a group identity ✅
- New places and expanded horizons ✅
- Appreciation of alternative cultures ✅
- Testing your game plan against international opposition ✅
View our other case studies here
Booking a Rugby Tour to New York and Toronto
We can help you plan an outstanding rugby tour. Get in touch and start planning your sports tour today – all our trips are bespoke and you can tailor itineraries to your curriculum needs and budget.